Work instructions, SWMS, Risk Assessments and Site Safety Inspections float your boat?
IMS, OHS standards and legislation tickle your fancy?
Toolbox and safety meetings up your alley?
Then this is the role for you!
Our client is a successful, family-owned civil contracting business located in Heyfield, just 35 minutes from Traralgon. They are dedicated to providing a range of top quality civil contracting services to local clients, as well as some government authorities. We are currently seeking a motivated, reliable and proactive Workplace Health & Safety Officer to join their team full time.
Starting your day at the depot, knowing that you will witness the beauty of the landscapes of the Gippsland region. Whether it is the rolling hills of Baw Baw Shire, the seascapes of South Gippsland and the Wellington Shires or the natural surrounds of the Latrobe Valley, each day will be different as you travel to and between projects.
Your day to day duties will include but not be limited to;
• Maintain IMS documents and records
• Monitor, review, audit and continually improve our IMS
• Implement and maintain accreditation and pre-qualification
• Ensure adherence to relevant Acts, Regulations and Standards
• Assist with operational requirements
• Co-ordinate personnel including training and development
• Conduct toolbox meetings and inductions
• Create traffic management and project management plans
• Assist with tendering and project management
Being able to hit the ground running would be ideal, so relevant experience in a similar position will be seen as beneficial. Your confidence, ability to work independently and problem solving skills are strong.
Not to mention your computer literacy skills in MS Office programmes will be top notch, as there will be general administration and contract administration duties as a part of your role.
So, what is in it for you?
In return, you can work in an industry and field you love, a quality remuneration package (incl. work car and phone) and the ability to work for a reputable, family-owned company.
To be successful for this role you must have;
• an Industry Induction Card
• OHS Qualifications (or relevant courses)
• current First Aid certificate
• a current Victorian Driver’s Licence.
To apply, please submit your current resume with qualifications and a covering letter highlighting your relevant experience to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT
ALL ENQUIRIES AND APPLICATIONS MUST BE DIRECTED TO BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT