FULL TIME HOURS, BASED IN MORWELL WITH AN IMMEDIATE START
Our client is a well-known local organisation and they now require an Administration and Reception Officer to join their team.
Reporting to the CEO, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Administrative support as needed by and directed by management
• General administration duties, e.g. filing, office stationery & amenities stock control
• Customer service via phone and face to face
• Answer phones, create forms and letters
To be successful for this role it is vital that you are:
• A go-getter administrator
• Confident and have an advanced skillset in Word and Excel
• Friendly and happy
Any experience in Government funding and claims (e.g. NDIS, FOFMS) and XERO accounts program would be advantageous but not essential.
You will also understand the importance of confidentiality and will have the ability to meet deadlines whilst juggling multiple tasks.
The hours for the role are full time Monday to Friday, 8am to 4.30pm. You will have the opportunity to become a part of a successful business that makes a real difference to the local community.
Due to the urgency of this role, please submit your current resume without delay to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT