This multi award winning Registered Training Organisation has been recognised both locally and nationally for its achievements in the workplace. With a continuing demand for their services they now require a qualified Training Officer for the South East region encompassing Berwick, Dandenong & Cranbourne.
Delivering training and assessment at Certificate II, III & IV levels in the Meat and Food industry, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and developing training needs for employees, ensuring that industry standards and customer requirements are met
- Conducting all training and assessment across a variety of programs, meeting all relevant Victorian Government Higher Education and Skills Groups standards
- Ensuring that industry best practice is adopted
- Professional and competent relationship building with all stakeholders
In addition to your proven experience at a Senior Operator, Supervisor or QA level, you will require the following:
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training & Assessment or Above
- Certificate III / IV in Meat Processing
- Certificate III / IV in Food Processing
- Police check
- Working with Children Check
- A current driver’s licence
The preferred candidate will have the ability to follow established procedures but have innovative qualities and be able to work independently. You will have excellent communication skills and the desire to achieve results. Strong Microsoft Office skills are required as is a thorough understanding of Export & Domestic Requirements in food processing & ISO. It is also crucial that you have flexible availability in order to work around the customer’s needs.
So if you meet the above criteria and have been seeking a role with variety, working for a well-respected organisation, then this may well be the job you have been waiting for!
Please submit a current resume outlining your relevant experience to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT