Commencing in 2007, our client is an industry leader in global telecommunications. Boasting the most connected network in Australia, they acknowledge that their highly experienced dynamic team are a crucial aspect of their success. With the option of working from their Warragul, Melbourne or Sydney bases, this is an opportunity too good to miss!
As their Systems Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
• Administering private cloud environments utilising virtualisation platforms built on VM-Ware ESX and Microsoft Hyper-V
• Provisioning new cloud resources to assist in delivering outcomes
• Supporting cloud computer hardware distributed around the networks cloud environment
• Maintaining internal systems including Microsoft Exchange, Sharepoint and Backups
• Working with networking teams to deliver solutions
• Visiting data centres to assist with operations
• Maintaining equipment across all major capital cities, nationally and internationally
• Working remotely with people on the ground
To be a strong contender for this role, the following criteria are essential:
• A minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience operating virtualisation platforms
• Experience with Linux Operating Systems
• Experience maintaining large scale systems across multiple data centres
Experience with Microsoft Exchange and Sharepoint and programming skills in Python, PHP or NodeJS would be seen as highly advantageous.
In addition to your technical expertise, our ideal candidate will demonstrate strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to adapt and thrive in constantly evolving environments. You will have an analytical approach to problem solving and an ability to prioritise your workload.
If you like the idea of working with an industry leader and a team of highly experienced professionals, then please submit your current resume to:
Best Match Recruitment