Based in South Gippsland (one hour from Melbourne’s south eastern suburbs) is our client’s highly successful and well respected organisation. They now require the services of a Site Supervisor to assist them on a temporary basis for approximately three months.
The Site Supervisor role requires you to:
• Liaise with and act as the daily point of contact for contractors and consultants within the South Gippsland Region that are undertaking the construction of new water and wastewater infrastructure as part of developer works such as new housing subdivisions etc.
• Ensure the construction of new water and wastewater infrastructure are undertaken in accordance with relevant industry standards
• Work within the clients team and coordinate workload with project engineers, planning officers and operations/maintenance staff
We would be very interested in hearing from candidates with the following:
• Site Supervisor OR
• Project Management experience
• Experience with shire or water utility contractors & consultants
• Familiarity and knowledge of the South Gippsland area
• Familiarity and knowledge of relevant water industry standards
Experience in the construction of water and wastewater infrastructure in accordance with relevant standards would be advantageous.
This role will require you to travel to various sites throughout the South Gippsland region and it will also require you to be computer literate and confident to communicate via email.
Maybe you are between jobs, maybe you are interested in working in one of the most picturesque areas of Victoria or maybe you think this opportunity is just too good to pass up. Whatever your reason, if you feel that you meet the above criteria then we welcome your application.
Please send your resume outlining your relevant work experience to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT
PO Box 287, Warragul 3820