South Gippsland Shire Council requires the services of a qualified Senior Corporate Information Officer on a temporary basis. The position is for an immediate start and the duration of the assignment will be for a minimum of 8 weeks.
Based in Leongatha, the successful applicant will have:
• High level communication and problem solving skills
• Well-developed customer service skills
• Exceptional understanding of public records
• Working knowledge of Electronic Document and Records Management Systems (EDRMS)
• Experience with undertaking of Corporate Information Management activities and tasks as required
• Experience with supervision and processing of customer service requests for the Helpdesk
• Understanding of Freedom of Information within a Government environment (not essential)
It is paramount that applicants have experience with record management and are available for an immediate start.
To apply, please provide a current resume outlining your relevant experience to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT