Steeline Gippsland is renowned for supplying the local trade industry with exceptional products and service. Due to the sustained growth and business demand locally in Traralgon, the Steeline Gippsland group is anticipating an exciting future and is seeking an experienced Senior Bookkeeper or Accountant to grow with their multiple companies.
Reporting to an external accounting firm and the business owners directly, your responsibilities will include:
• Managing creditors and debtors
• Processing end to end payroll, including superannuation and WorkCover
• Maintenance of pricing matrix, pricing strategy, budgeting and job costing
• Financial reporting, reconciliation and BAS preparation
• Monitoring fuel accounts
• Working with Micronet, Reckon and MYOB
• Ad hoc administrative duties as required
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a similar role and a background working within a retail or manufacturing industry would be advantageous. In return, our client can offer their support of personal and professional development and an exciting opportunity to utilise your high-level bookkeeping skills in a cohesive and collaborative team environment.
Applications must submit a cover letter detailing why you should be considered for this role, along with a copy of your current resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT