To be a good Salesperson, you need to believe in your product.
So to make this effortless for you we have some of the best brands in agriculture such as Massey Ferguson, Fendt and Pottinger to represent and sell.
R.E.N Machinery is West Gippsland’s longest running agricultural machinery dealership and have been in business for over 70 years. Not only are they a multi award winning company, but they are also privately owned and passionate about the industry.
They are now seeking a motivated and reliable Salesperson to join their ever expanding team.
This is a full time, permanent position based in Warragul.
As a Salesperson, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Sales of all agricultural machinery (new and used)
• Liaising with new and existing customers, including after sales customer support
• Machinery demonstrations
• Delivery and installation of new products
• Managing inventory and inspecting new goods delivered
• Assisting and completing finance applications with customers
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have:
• Exceptional understanding and knowledge of the agricultural industry
• Strong computer skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• A manual drivers licence
• Strong negotiation skills
You may have experience in a similar role or you may have grown up on a farm and been around agricultural machinery all your life. You know the ins and outs of the machinery like the back of your hand and this knowledge coupled with your ability to build rapport with others is the experience we are seeking. Any previous experience in sales, along with a forklift and HR licence will be seen as advantageous, but not crucial.
If you want to work in an enthusiastic team who are passionate about all things agriculture, then please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT
PO Box 287, Warragul
Please forward all applications to Best Match Recruitment.
No enquiries or applications are to be directed to R.E.N Machinery.