This is your chance to work for a progressive award winning company in an enthusiastic team. You will be based in Morwell.
They believe their clientele deserve nothing but the best financial planning service for their financial future.
If you are passionate about your career in Finance and you want to be part of their continued success story, this is your opportunity.
To be successful you will have the drive and ability to deliver quality Financial Planning Services.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Prepare, process and administrate application forms and transactions
• Financial Planner assistance
• Management of client files and client requests in a professional and efficient manner
• Process transactions, policy amendments & new business applications
• Adhere to and update records, be compliant and follow company procedures
• Assist with general office duties
• Achieve key performance indicators weekly
The successful applicant must have:
• A Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning)
• Relevant experience in Financial Services
• Excellent time management skills
• Exceptional communication skills
• Experience with risk insurance quotations
Our client is ready to consider applicants and this role is for an immediate start.
To apply please submit a cover letter outlining your relevant experience along with a copy of your current resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT