Calling all innovative, organised and experienced (or aspiring!) Personal Assistants – here’s an interesting one for you!
Are you resourceful with a great sense of initiative, able to work autonomously and can anticipate the needs of a highly successful creative team?
Our client runs a home-based creative digital empire in Warragul and due to unprecedented business growth they are now urgently seeking a motivated, organised and highly efficient Personal / Executive Assistant for a permanent part-time role.
Given the nature of this industry, and the schedule of this busy family, you will be confident, resilient and able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
This newly-created position is a result of rapid company growth and will give any self-starter the ability to take ownership of the role, becoming an invaluable team member at the centre of the household and business.
Your duties will be all-reaching but will initially include;
• Anticipating the needs of the creative team and household and being able to deliver end-to-end support for various activities, projects and events in terms of logistics, researching, sourcing and staffing
• Managing the business email inbox, responding to and filtering client enquiries and correctly prioritising requests
• Acting as brand ambassador of the company to high-level international clients
• Running errands, purchasing and procurement for the business and household, picking up and delivering items, accepting deliveries and generally keeping the house fully stocked
• Diary management, travel arrangements and daily coordination of schedules for the executive team and family
• Acting as the primary contact for other household staff to liaise with, ensuring the directors are free to focus on their own business objectives
As a professional, flexible and driven individual, you will possess;
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• A professional and personable demeanour with an ability to be assertive, yet approachable
• A high level of initiative and the ability to problem-solve autonomously
• Incredible organisational skills and research capabilities
• The ability to manage junior staff and delegate effectively
• Proven experience in maintaining a high-level of performance and level-headedness in a fast-paced environment
Prior experience as a Personal or Executive Assistant is advantageous, but not essential. This role could be a great chance to showcase your experience in running or managing a small business and organisational skills as your primary function will be to streamline the lives of the executive team, both within the business and in the household.
Your schedule will initially be set at 20 hours per week, working 8:30am – 1:30pm on Mondays, and 9:00am – 2:00pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, but depending on your experience and the skill-set you can bring to the company there may be an opportunity for additional hours.
If the thought of sinking your teeth into this newly-created Personal Assistant role in a fast-moving environment where a regular to-do list is anything but the norm appeals to you, please don’t delay in submitting your resume with a cover letter outlining why you would be the best person for the job to:
Best Match Recruitment