Employing almost 100 staff across the South Gippsland region, our client operates within the public sector servicing over 30,000 customers. Offering the flexibility of 3 days per week, they are seeking a People and Culture Advisor on a temporary basis until the end of December, with the possibility of permanent employment thereafter.
Based in Foster, this integral role will require you to undertake the following duties:
- Provide specialist advice on all matters relating to human resources with particular reference to WorkCover claims management and experience in providing IR and ER advice
- Proactively partner with line managers and employees in application of human resources policy and practice that maximises business outcomes
- Contribute to continuous improvement of People and Culture processes, systems and communications
It is essential that interested candidates can demonstrate the following:
- Post-secondary qualifications in human resource management or a relevant discipline, or extensive and diverse relevant work experience
- High level computer skills with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and maintenance of HRIS systems and information
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to actively listen, persuade others and negotiate outcomes
- Experience in People and Culture or a similar role preferred
Perhaps you are in between jobs, or the opportunity to work in one of the most picturesque locations in Victoria is too good to pass up. Whatever your reason, if you feel that you meet the above criteria then we welcome your application.
Applicants must be willing to obtain a national police check and must have a current driver’s licence as travel to other sites within South Gippsland may be required.
This role is for an immediate start so please apply without delay by submitting your resume and cover letter to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT