Newly created role in an award winning organisation
Exceptional opportunity for career progression
The list of what’s on offer, doesn’t stop there!
The Warragul Linen Service is a subsidiary of the West Gippsland Healthcare Group and is one of the largest suppliers of linen to the Victorian health care market. As a previous recipient of Business of the Year, Warragul Linen Service (WLS) provides you with the security of stable employment. Due to their continuing success and growth a newly created role for an experienced Operations Manager is now available.
Reporting to the General Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Manage projects for systems, engineering, finance, purchasing, capital investment and policy development
• Develop and maintain meaningful relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
• Assist with the capital planning process for WLS
• Play a central role in the WLS financial, budgeting and customer pricing functions
• Play a central role in the customer tender processes and contract development
• Play a central role in the purchasing and stock control
• Use specialised skills and knowledge to further business and continuous improvement objectives
• Produce reports for executive and management level
• Development and implementation of WLS operational strategy and risk management strategies
• Support the General Manager with Human Resource functions
• Review work practices and suggest efficiency improvements when identified
• Undertake internal quality audit tasks to ensure ongoing ISO certification
To be successful it is essential that you have demonstrated experience leading projects and teams in conjunction with managing key relationships. You will have the proven ability to develop policy documentation and experience in the health care industry or a production plant will be highly advantageous.
So what’s on offer for you? If you have the capacity to deliver high performance results with a focus on strong business profitability whilst demonstrating outstanding management skills then you will be excited by your career potential at Warragul Linen Service. Promotion potential, salary sacrificing, stable employment and the opportunity to sink your teeth into a newly created role – career prospects don’t get much better than this!
To obtain a copy of the position description please contact Best Match Recruitment. Applications close at 9am on 24th April 2018. To apply, please submit your current resume along with an application letter outlining your interest in this particular role to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT
Please forward all applications to Best Match Recruitment.
No enquiries or applications are to be directed to Warragul Linen Service.