Our client is an industry leader in the professional services space, currently seeking an experienced Operations Manager to oversee a diverse and talented team of staff. Committed to exceeding client expectations, the successful candidate will display a high level of professionalism and efficiency, enthusiasm and commitment, to align with the company’s values.
Based in Traralgon, this dynamic full-time role will require you to:
• Be highly organised, efficient and proactive in managing your own workload and team whilst providing support to the company directors and managing partners
• Lead, develop and motivate people to deliver positive outcomes for the business
• Think strategically to create and implement workable plans to improve business efficiencies
• Oversee the team who plans and schedules client appointments in a logical manner
• Possess HR experience in recruiting and managing staff, and mediating any conflict
• Troubleshoot issues utilising your finely-tuned problem solving skills
• Demonstrate your advanced communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
• Display a high level of computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office, databases and/or CRM
Your business acumen, leadership skills and attention to detail will be key attributes in making this role a success and, in return, our client can offer you a positive and friendly work environment working with the best of the best in a market-leading practice. A competitive salary will be commensurate with experience.
Applications for this position close at 5pm on Friday the 13th of September. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, please submit a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience for the role, along with a current resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT