Our client based in Trafalgar is a boutique family owned company that boasts a relaxed work environment and offers flexible working hours with excellent remuneration. Involved in the transport business, they provide exceptional service in the relocation of buildings and are now seeking a permanent part-time OH&S Administrator for roughly 15 hours per week.
Working Tuesday to Thursday, your duties will include:
• Filling out SWMS
• Creating and updating the OH&S manual
• Going through the online OH&S video and assisting employees with required paperwork
• Ensuring the company complies with OH&S for both the construction and heavy vehicle transport industries
To be successful for this role it is essential that you have:
• Administration experience
• Previous experience in a similar role
• A current Working with Children’s Check
• A current Police Check or are willing to obtain one prior to commencement
• A current driver’s licence
Any OH&S qualifications are advantageous, however not essential.
Not only is our client offering the work/life balance you’ve always dreamed of, but there is also the possibility to take on extra duties and responsibilities within the business.
If you are enthusiastic and hardworking and believe that your ability to communicate with different types of people is your number one asset, then we want to hear from you!
Please send an application letter explaining why you think you are the best applicant for the role, along with a current resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT
(03) 5622 0986