Based in Morwell, our client is a well-known accountancy firm that specialises in tax accounting, self-managed super funds, bookkeeping and financial planning. They place a large emphasis on customer service and believe in going the extra mile for their clients, and are now seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Office Receptionist with the same approach.
Working Monday to Friday in this permanent position, your duties will include:
• Database management
• Administration including scanning, filing and archiving
• Managing the partners’ diaries
• Preparing invoices, receipts and debtor statements
• Collation (not preparation) of tax returns and financial statements as well as lodging tax returns with the ATO
• Accurately maintaining client data with the ATO through their portal
• Collection and distribution of mail
• Banking and reconciliation of accounts
We are seeking someone that has a bubbly demeanour, excellent written and verbal communication skills and has a high level of attention to detail. You must also be a team player and consider your level of customer service to be one of your greatest attributes.
To be successful for the role, you must have:
• 2 or more years of administration/receptionist experience
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Experience using cloud based software
• An excellent phone manner
• A strong understanding of confidentiality processes
Any experience in an accounting firm or in professional services will be advantageous, but not essential. Please note that during the peak season of July-August, you will be required to work Saturday mornings.
Please submit a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role, along with a current resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT