Do you consider yourself an administration superstar capable of juggling multiple tasks in a busy environment?
If your answer is yes and you can back it up in the workplace, then let’s discuss what’s on offer.
We are on the lookout for someone who is fantastic with all things office related. Whether that is excelling with customer relations, or smashing deadlines or just having a can-do attitude with excellent attention to detail……you get the picture. Basically you are the employee that a business just can’t do without as you thrive in a busy environment and help keep the place ticking over – all with a professional manner and a smile on your face!
Based in Morwell, this full-time role has duties that include:
• Database management
• Administration including scanning, filing and archiving
• Managing the partners’ diaries
• Preparing invoices, receipts and debtor statements
• Collation (not preparation) and lodgement of taxation information
• Accurately maintaining client data with the ATO through their portal
• Collection and distribution of mail
• Banking and reconciliation of accounts
In addition to your superstar status, we are seeking candidates with:
• 2 or more years of administration/receptionist experience
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Experience using cloud-based software
• A bubbly, professional and approachable demeanour
• The ability to work Saturday mornings during July-August
So if you’ve been waiting for that role in which you can showcase your office administration expertise then consider this. You may like your current job but don’t you deserve to love what you do?
To apply, please submit a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role, along with a current resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT