Central Clinic is a highly respected general practice in Warragul and is seeking a Nursing Manager to oversee the delivery of safe and effective nursing care to the patients of the practice on a full time basis.
Providing leadership and direction for the nursing team, your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Assess, plan, develop, implement and evaluate treatment programs
• Implement and review the application of evidence-based practice in nursing
• Monitor quality governance systems
• Prioritising staff workloads and delegating appropriately
• Risk management
• Maintain and produce nursing rosters
• Organise and chair nursing meetings
• Equipment maintenance and educating others in the use of new equipment
• Implementation of infection control systems
• Stock monitoring and ordering
• Clinical audit reports
It is essential that you are a Registered Nurse Division 1 with previous managerial experience. You will possess a high level of clinical competence with an exceptional understanding of quality processes and accreditation standards in clinical governance. In addition to your audit skills you will have the ability to interpret and facilitate the implementation of policy and associated guidelines. Experience in general practice will be advantageous.
To complement the above skills you will be a natural leader who knows how to get the best from your team. You will support the development of others and act as a positive role model whilst achieving optimum results for the patient and the practice.
For further details a Position Description can be obtained by contacting the Best Match Recruitment office. Please forward your resume along with a cover letter addressing your suitability for the role to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT
Ph: 1300 729 986
Please forward all applications to Best Match Recruitment.
No applications or enquiries are to be directed to Central Clinic.