Commencing in 2007, our client is an industry leader in global telecommunications. Boasting the most connected network in Australia, they acknowledge that their highly experienced dynamic team are a crucial aspect of their success. With the option of working from their Warragul, Melbourne or Sydney bases, this is an opportunity too good to miss!
As their Network Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
• Supporting and provisioning customer IP Transit services
• Supporting and provisioning Ethernet services
• Assisting in supporting our core network
• Mentoring, motivating and encouraging others in the appropriate use of allocated technologies
To be a strong contender for this role, the following criteria are essential:
• A minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• IP Networks: BGP and OSPF protocols
• MPLS Networks: L2/L3VPN, LDP, RSVP-TE
• Multiple vendors, including Cisco (IOS and IOS-XR) and/or Juniper JunOS
• Enterprise firewalls (Palo Alto, A10, Fortigate)
• Network monitoring platforms
• Service provider environments and practices
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving common network issues
It would also be advantageous to any applicant to be familiar with Linux operating systems (CentOS/RHEL, Debian, Docker), and possess programming skills (Python, PHP or NodeJS).
In addition to your technical expertise, our ideal candidate will demonstrate strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to adapt and thrive in constantly evolving environments. You will have an analytical approach to problem solving and an ability to prioritise your workload.
If you like the idea of working with an industry leader and a team of highly experienced professionals, then please submit your current resume to:
Best Match Recruitment