Our client is a family owned business that supplies livestock with a high standard of crushed grain ration for livestock farmers around Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales. Due to exponential growth in the Gippsland area, they are now seeking a Mill Operator to assist them on an ongoing, casual basis for their Trafalgar depot.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
• Following the production schedule to create products per specifications
• Packaging and bagging products per requirements
• Conducting daily and weekly maintenance checks
• Adhering to all ISO and Feedsafe standards
• Daily quality assurance checks
No experience is needed for this role, although any experience in a stock feed or mill environment will be advantageous. A forklift licence and a HC licence will also be advantageous, however not essential.
What our client is looking for is someone that is physically fit, hard working and reliable.
The hours for this role will vary depending on the daily production schedule and overtime may also be available. You must be available for 7am starts.
If this position interests you, then please send your resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT
(03) 5622 0986