Attention school leavers!
As a Receptionist you are the first point of contact, the face of the business, your customer service skills are exceptional and your communication skills are the basis of your professionalism. This is what my client is looking for in their search for a Trainee Medical Receptionist to join their busy medical practice based in Trafalgar starting in late October. Your professional approach to your work combined with your willingness to learn will see you excel in all aspects of this role.
With your welcoming friendly approach to your customers, you will be responsible for:
- Phones, including: answering calls, taking messages, transferring calls and booking in appointments
- Patient billing
- Maintaining patient files
- Dealing with enquiries
- Assisting with opening and closing of the clinic
- Other administration/reception duties as required
In order to secure this position, it is essential that you have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to communicate and negotiate with a diverse range of people
- Flexibility, reliability and commitment to a multi disciplinary team
- The ability to follow instructions accurately and thoroughly
- Excellent time management, problem solving and planning skills
- Reliable transport
As this is a traineeship position, you must be willing and motivated to complete the written components and assessment tasks of the Certificate III. If you are someone who does not enjoy studying and further learning, then this role may not be the one for you. An enthusiastic and proactive individual with a passion for providing exceptional patient service will be an ideal fit for this position. The completion of this traineeship will result in you obtaining Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical).
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter stipulating why you wish to pursue a career as a Medical Receptionist to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT
PLEASE NOTE: The role is a traineeship and will be paid as such, therefore would suit a recent school leaver. There is no guarantee of ongoing employment at the completion of this traineeship. The successful candidate is required to pay for the course and will be reimbursed once completed.