With over 25 years within the IT Industry, our well known Warragul based client specialises in technology solutions servicing both businesses and everyday users within the wider Gippsland and Melbourne South East areas. Due to ongoing projects and expansion of their business, our client is now looking for an impressive IT all-rounder that can enhance their outstanding reputation within the community and provide exceptional IT customer service.
This permanent full time position offers an attractive remuneration package, standard Monday to Friday hours and an immediate start!
To succeed in this role, you must have excellent communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects at the one time.
Your duties will include, but not limited to:
• Responding to customer enquiries both face to face and via phone
• Fault finding and resolving hardware and software issues
• Ability to communicate to clients in a non tech language!
Due to the diversity of this role, the right applicant must possess:
• Relevant IT experience
• Experience with, and working knowledge of, technology including:
o Networking and WiFi
o Microsoft server
o Microsoft 365 cloud (AzureAD, Sharepoint, Exchange)
• Competency in building PC’s
• Ability to diagnose and provide resolution to hardware and software issues
• Experience utilising CRM’s
• Current driver’s licence
Knowledge of email protocols, out of warranty Apple Mac repairs, domain and DNS set up would be highly regarded.
If you fit the above profile, please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your previous experience to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT