Viatek is a proudly Australian owned and operated company with over 30 years’ experience in the Business Technology industry. Offering tailored business solutions in print, telephony and all aspects of IT they are the industry market leader renowned for their premium products and service. Recognising that their people are their most important asset, they are now seeking an Installations Technician to join their Warragul Print team.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Installation of Viatek devices including network set up and testing
• Provision of comprehensive training to client
• Escalation of any unresolved problems or sales related issues
• Completion of all appropriate paperwork
• Regular customer liaisons
To be successful for this role it is essential that you have:
• Strong IT skills including:
– The ability to connect, test and fault find generic IT issues
– Basic network skills (PC and Mac)
– Proficiency with installing and configuring hardware and software in network infrastructure
• Excellent time management skills
• Superb communication and interpersonal skills
• A valid Australian manual driver’s licence
If your IT prowess is equally matched with your exceptional customer relations skills then you are a candidate that we would like to hear from. This role offers you the opportunity to work for an organisation that not only values their employees but is also a company that prides themselves on contributing back to the community we live in.
To apply please submit an application letter highlighting your relevant experience for this role along with a current resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT
Please forward all applications to Best Match Recruitment.
No enquiries or applications are to be directed to Viatek.