In delivering quality community-based and vocational training throughout Gippsland and South East Melbourne for over 40 years, our client is actively seeking a new member for their highly valued team.
This innovative non-for-profit organisation is currently seeking a full-time experienced and confident ICT Support Officer to be based at their Warragul campus.
With an attractive remuneration package including salary sacrifice, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Reporting directly to the ICT Manager, your responsibilities will be diverse and cover off multiple facets of IT, software, LMS/SMS, hardware and networking. This is a true all-rounders position for an applicant with an extremely strong work ethic along with a problem solving mindset.
Being the initial point of contact for users via ICT Help Desk, your responsibilities will include:
• Resolving staff and student technical issues
• Ensuring ICT issues are documented via the Helpdesk system
• Identifying and escalating ICT related issues
• Assist in ongoing maintenance of existing ICT infrastructure
• Install, test and commission equipment
• Assist in the maintenance of Wired, Wireless and WAN networks along with audio visual equipment
To be considered for this role, you will possess:
• Tertiary qualifications and/or industry certification with relevant 1 – 2 years work experience
• Extensive knowledge of the Windows Operating System
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (365) product suite, Sharepoint, MS Intune, MS Teams and other standard desktop application software
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
Working Monday to Friday 8am – 4.30pm (some flexibility) this role requires the successful applicant to have some on call availability.
If you want to further your ICT career in an organisation that takes pride in professionally developing their staff, send through your resume without delay to:
Best Match Recruitment