Based in the picturesque South Gippsland region, our client operates within the public sector employing over 100 staff and servicing over 36,000 customers. They are seeking a Health, Safety and Wellbeing Administration Officer on a temporary basis for six months, starting immediately.
On offer is the flexibility of 3 days per week and remuneration is negotiable based upon experience. During these unprecedented times, this part time assignment can temporarily be undertaken remotely, aside from the initial induction.
This role provides vital support to the Wellbeing, Health and Safety Manager and your responsibilities will include:
- Administration of health and safety related training
- Scheduling and record keeping of health monitoring for employees
- Intranet upkeep, including reviewing, updating, and publishing health, safety, and wellbeing content
- Taking minutes at committee meetings
It is essential that interested candidates have the following:
- Knowledge of health, safety, and training programs
- Experience in fast-paced administration roles
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and including SharePoint
- Experience with the PowerSuite database
- A current driver’s licence
- A national police check (or willing to obtain)
Due to the urgency of this role, we encourage candidates who meet the above criteria to promptly submit your resume and cover letter to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT