Newly created role.
Lead from the front, take ownership and inspire those around you.
Operating for over 40 years, our client is a local success story, with such success enabling them to grow their services across other sites within Victoria. They operate within the professional services industry but we aren’t revealing the exact sector as we are more focused on finding strong leaders with proven success rather than those with experience in the industry. So if you are a General Manager who is motivational, proactive, resilient and results driven then this role is one that will definitely work to your strengths.
Based in Traralgon, the General Manager will be responsible for driving the long-term growth of this dynamic business. An average week will see you managing the following:
• Implementation of strategic goals providing leadership toward their achievement
• Growth strategy development focused on sustainable profit growth and market sector diversification
• Financial and risk management
• Development of a positive workplace culture including performance management of staff
• Forging strong client relationships by delivering results-focused outcomes
• Ensuring the business is compliant with all regulatory guidelines
• Monthly reporting to the board
This role is pivotal to the success of the business and therefore we are seeking natural leaders with a management style that brings about loyalty and performance. You will have the balance between an entrepreneurial mindset and an approachable mentor – basically someone who knows how to get the best out of your team. Your impeccable business acumen will be unparalleled, and you will be just as comfortable with understanding financials as you are with stakeholder engagement.
With a great salary on offer and the opportunity to lead this dynamic business to new heights of success, are you up for the challenge? If so, please submit a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience for the role, along with a current resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT
Applications close 9am, Friday January 15th, 2021.