Central Clinic, based in Warragul, is more than just your average GP clinic. It is a highly respected practice encompassing a range of specialist services including a skin cancer clinic, a specialist centre and other key stakeholders such as the Department of Health. As a renowned leader in their industry, they are now seeking the services of a General Manager to assist the clinic on their unrivalled path of success.
Promoting the organisation’s vision and acting as the conduit between the various stakeholders, members and the board, the key objectives of the role are:
• The overall management of governance, administration, finance, projects and initiatives
• Contributing to, and implementation of, the strategic plan
• Developing projects to drive business growth by community engagement
• Developing and maintaining effective systems and processes
• Managing all company correspondence and reporting ensuring compliance with all governance and regulatory requirements
• Building and maintaining ongoing relationships with firm members and other stakeholders, assisting with their integration
To be considered for this role it is essential that you meet the following:
• Proven experience in business management
• Financial management in either a corporate or clinical setting
• Strong project management skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Impeccable integrity and have a dynamic, driven and resilient approach
This role is pivotal to the success of the organisation, and therefore further details can be accessed by obtaining the Position Description here.
If you are seeking a position with diversity in which you can showcase your business skills and provide an outstanding community service, then this could be what you have been seeking.
Applications close at 9am, Monday 30th November. Previous applicants need not apply.
Please forward your resume along with a cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the role to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT
Please forward all applications to Best Match Recruitment.
No applications or enquiries are to be directed to Central Clinic.