6 weeks annual leave
Part time or full time opportunity
Best Match Recruitment is a multi award winning private recruitment agency providing employers with permanent and temporary staff across all industries throughout Gippsland and South East Melbourne. Locally owned and operated, we are proud of our achievements and are now seeking a General Manager with the same passion and drive.
Being a small team, this is a very hands-on role. Recruitment can be a hectic industry where no two days are the same. Typically however, your duties will include:
• Managing a small team including mentoring, motivating and undertaking performance reviews
• Increasing company sales by researching, sourcing, negotiating and closing the business transaction
• Forging strong client relationships by delivering results focused outcomes
• Promotion of Best Match Recruitment’s services
• Writing professional proposals to elicit further and continued business
• Undertaking recruitment processes
• Regular review and updating of company policies and procedures
To be successful for this role it is essential that you:
• Are results focused with the proven ability to increase company sales
• Are highly ambitious and dedicated with a can-do attitude
• Have exceptional networking capabilities with the ability to identify leads
• Possess excellent communication skills with outstanding persuasion capabilities
• Are a motivating and empowering team leader
• Display excellent attention to detail
• Exhibit outstanding time management skills
• Demonstrate strong computer skills
• Have a current driver’s licence
You will need to be highly motivated and possess the skills that will assist you in far surpassing your competitors in delivering quality service. If you are a driven salesperson or maybe a people person with excellent team management skills, then this role is your perfect opportunity to grow your career. Hey and don’t worry if you haven’t worked in the recruitment sector before – we are more than happy to teach you the ropes!
In addition to working with a professional team in a highly rewarding role, we can offer you other attractive extras. These include a company car, six weeks annual leave, professional development opportunities and the option of either a four day or five day week – the choice is yours!
Applications close Monday June 1st.
To apply, please click below for the position description. Applications must address the key selection criteria and be submitted along with your current resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT