Are you someone looking to step up or maybe you are just wanting to feel valued for your efforts as a Fresh Produce 2IC?
If you are looking to take the next step in your career then this is the position for you.
Fresh Produce is something that Michael’s Supa IGA are passionate about. Their shorter supply lines and greater control of quality through dedicated fresh food buying, provide their customers with a great fresh food offer.
As a Fresh Produce 2IC, you will be responsible for:
• Maintaining the appearance and layout of the Fresh Produce department
• Achieving budgeted sales, gross profit and wage control targets whilst mentoring staff to take part in goals
• Controlling wastage and completing monthly stocktakes
• Maintaining department invoicing and clerical procedures
• Controlling ordering and stock
• Maintaining store pricing and ticketing
It is essential that you have proven experience in fresh produce and experience in a supermarket setting. You must also be available for alternating rosters including every second Saturday and some public holidays.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to step up into a 2IC role or maybe you are just wanting to feel valued for your efforts as a Fresh Produce Assistant Manager and are therefore seeking an employer of choice. It would also suit applicants who are seeking a lifestyle change; live and work in a friendly and vibrant community and reduce commute time in the hectic hustle and bustle of the city. Whatever your reason, this role is ideal for you.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please forward a cover letter and resume to:
Best Match Recruitment