National industry leader
Multi award winning business
30 years in operation
Based in Warragul, our client has a business to be proud of. Commencing from humble beginnings, they now have a reputation that sees them as the preferred supplier to clients across all corners of Australia. They take immense pride in the work they do and are now seeking the services of a capable Foreman with the same values.
With the understanding that this is a hands-on Foreman role, your duties will include:
• Managing a small team and allocation of tasks
• Project management on site
• Reading plans
• Liaising with clients
For your application to catch our eye, we are looking for candidates that meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience in a similar role
• Excellent attention to detail
• Current driver’s licence
• Ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels
• Ability to pass drug/alcohol testing
• Experience with concreting or building will be looked upon favourably
In addition to the above, you must have, or be willing to obtain, a police check, Working with Children’s Check and white/red card. Due to the nature of this work, candidates must also be prepared to travel away for approximately 2-3 days per month.
In exchange for your excellent work ethic and talent for getting the most out of your team, you will be offered a competitive salary, growth opportunities and employment with a reputable organisation.
This role is due to start in late January so apply now by submitting your resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT