If you’ve been looking for a finance role with a difference then this may very well be it!
As the Finance Performance Manager of this leading organisation, you definitely have the best of both worlds. You are able to showcase your exceptional financial knowledge all whilst assisting and mentoring others to better understand how to manage the finances of their department. So not only does the organisation make a difference to the lives of others, but you personally will play a pivotal role in assisting those within the organisation too.
Based in Latrobe Valley, your responsibilities will include:
• Managing the annual budget and advising departmental budget holders
• Forecasting in conjunction with budget holders
• Supporting project managers in cost allocation, milestone reporting, acquittals and procurement contracts
• Preparation of monthly Board, Executive and Management reports
• System training and identifying opportunities for improvements for end-user experience
• Decision support for departmental managers in regards to interpreting financial information and identifying areas for improvement
• Providing costing analysis of existing and potential programs
• Building strong internal relationships, assisting staff with continuous improvement financial strategies for their department
In summary, you are the “go to” person for the organisations managers in regards to all things financial. It is therefore crucial that you have a degree in Accounting, Commerce or Finance combined with an approachable demeanour. You will know how to explain financial data to others and will enjoy mentoring others to help them and their department succeed.
A driver’s licence, Working with Children Check and a police check are also required for this role.
With this role offering variety, job satisfaction and an attractive salary you know as well as I do that these roles don’t come around very often!
Interested candidates must obtain the Position Description by contacting Best Match Recruitment. Applications must address the Key Selection Criteria and be submitted with a current copy of your resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT
Ph: 1300 729 986