The Club Hotel Warragul is a local favourite providing bar, bistro and gaming facilities. Having recently been taken over by Warragul Industrials Football/Netball Club (WIFNC), they are all about supporting the local community. Offering 25 hours per week, an opportunity now exists for an experienced Finance Officer to join this exciting venture.
In a role critical to both the Club Hotel and WIFNC, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Accounts payable/receivable
• Reconciliations and preparation of financial statements
• Payroll including PAYG, Superannuation and WorkCover
• Management of employee records
• Financial reporting for the board
• Preparation of reports for the VCGLR
• Providing advice on cost efficiencies and financial procedures as required
• Supporting development of annual budgets and cash flow forecasting
• Assisting with preparation of audit documentation
• Monitoring of accounting records to identify, report and manage financial risk
We are on the lookout for candidates that meet the following criteria:
• Have a Certificate IV, Diploma or Degree in financial administration, bookkeeping or accounting
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Strong Microsoft Office competency
• Exceptional ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
• Attention to detail that is second to none
Any previous experience with Xero or Vectron will be advantageous but not essential. What is essential however, is a genuine commitment to the values of the business. So if you are highly organised and an analytical thinker who takes pride in your outstanding initiative capabilities, then we would love to hear from you.
Applications close at 5pm, August 28th. Please submit your current resume to:
Best Match Recruitment
Please address all enquiries to Best Match Recruitment.
No contact should be made to The Club Hotel.