Do you ever dream of leaving your conventional accounting role, and joining a young, dynamic company?
How about creating a financial system you can be proud of, and propelling a company’s growth as a result?!
With a steadily growing and expanding business, our client is one of Australia’s leading plumbing companies, renowned for exceptional workmanship, customer excellence and totally dependable service. Due to the sustained growth and business demand locally, they are destined for an exciting future and are now seeking an experienced Finance Manager to grow with the company.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Financial Systems Development
• Operational Finance Management
• Implementation of Financial Projects
• Cash Control and Budgeting
• Financial Reporting and Strategy
• Training and Mentoring of Finance Officer (you will have one direct report)
Experience is more valuable than tertiary qualifications in this role, however formal qualifications will be highly regarded. What IS important, is possessing the creativity and innovation to create a system that can grow with our client’s company and create a financial structure whilst remaining flexible to the dynamic ever-changing environment that is common in the industry.
You, the accounting superstar, will:
• Relish the challenge of creating stability in a business that does not yet have the platforms in place needed to expand and grow
• Be ambitious, resilient to challenges, and driven to find solutions
• Love to work in a collaborative and people-oriented company
• Have the ability to adapt to change
• Thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Possess leadership abilities
• Hold a current driver’s license and right to work in Australia
• Have, or agree to undergo, a current police check
In return, our client can offer:
• The opportunity for growth and career progression
• Support of personal and professional development
• An exciting opportunity to utilise your creative accounting skills
• An attractive salary package
So, what are you waiting for?! This role will be located in Sale, a beautiful regional centre right at the gateway to the Gippsland Lakes. Amazing restaurants, schools and quality of life awaits.
Applications must submit a cover letter detailing why you should be considered for this role, along with a copy of your current resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT