Our clients are considered to be both prominent Dairy Farmers in the Gippsland Region and an all-round great family. Based in the Willow Grove area, this progressive, innovative and family-owned dairy farm are proud of their solid reputation in the industry. On a rare occurrence, they now have the opportunity for a motivated and experienced Farm Hand to join the team.
Working within the team, your duties include but are not limited to:
• Assisting with day to day running and maintenance of the property
• Moving and handling the animals
• Animal husbandry procedures
• Selection and identifying health requirements
• Vaccinations and giving of medications
• Other farm ad hoc duties
To be considered for the role, it is essential that you have had at least two years of previous working experience on a dairy farm. This diverse role will require you to possess the following qualities:
• Has an outstanding work ethic and is a go-getter
• Isn’t afraid of hard work or getting their hands dirty
• Can problem solve, think ahead and has attention to detail
• Can work as part of a team and individually
• Is physically fit and technically minded
In addition to the above attributes, the successful candidate must also be motivated, disciplined, safety conscious and detailed focused.
On offer is stable and consistent work on a rotating monthly roster, not to mention a great hourly rate and overtime when needed is always paid. For the right candidate, a future career path is very possible.
Starting in late September, please submit your resume outlining your relevant experience ASAP to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT