AusChem Training is a not for profit organisation and an industry leader in the facilitation of safe and effective use of AgVet Chemicals across the nation, and they are now seeking a forward thinking and enthusiastic Executive Manager to join the organisation on a permanent part-time basis of approximately three days per week.
As a reward for your hard work and continued effort, AusChem Training is offering flexible working hours and a flexible working environment.
The Executive Manager position is a broad and hands-on role. Reporting to the board, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Working closely with the board to action strategic plans that support AusChem Training’s vision
• Developing KPIs to align with the goals of the strategic plan
• Compliance and risk management
• Managing and preparing budgets
• Preparing reports and supervising the management of all debtors/creditors
• Overseeing the operations of the AusChem office while directing and supervising the office staff
• Engaging and supervising appropriate consultants to provide specialist contributions to AusChem action plans
• Ensuring appropriate professional development for all staff
• Liaising with and supporting the experienced trainers that work throughout the training sector
• Undertaking business development and marketing strategies that align with the strategic plan
Of importance to the board, and in order to excel in this role, it is crucial that you:
• Have previous experience in a not for profit or allied organisation
• Have a business management qualification or 5 years of experience in an Executive Manager role
• Have financial management experience, including experience in the preparation of budgets
• Have experience or understanding of the post-secondary/TAFE/industrial training sectors
• Have a minimum Certificate IV Training and Evaluation
• Have a current and valid driver’s licence
Any understanding of AgVet Chemical use will be advantageous, however not essential. The AusChem Training office is based in Warragul, however a constant presence in the Warragul office is not required for this position.
To apply, please obtain a copy of the position description in order to address the key selection criteria by contacting Best Match Recruitment on (03) 5622 0986 or emailing email@example.com.
Applications close on Monday February 24 and must include responses to the key selection criteria along with your current resume to:
Best Match Recruitment