Lee Property Valuers & Advisors have been servicing regional Victoria for 40 years. In addition to being the largest independent property valuation and advisory company within Gippsland, they are also extremely proud of their nomination in this year’s National Excellence in Property Awards. Due to the ongoing demands for their expertise in providing specialist property advice, they now require an Executive Assistant to support the Managing Partner.
Based in their Warragul office, your duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Coordinating all aspects of the Managing Partner’s daily workload
• Preparing for meetings and recording minutes
• Assisting the Managing Partner with key stakeholder relationships
• Researching and collating data to prepare documents for review and presentation
• Dictation, drafting reports and preparing memos and other documentation
• Reading, analysing and distributing incoming memos and submissions
• Managing the records database
• General administrative and accounts support
The ideal candidate will:
• Have extensive experience in a high level administrative support position, preferably in an EA role
• Possess strong financial and business acumen, accounting/bookkeeping experience is advantageous
• Be able to prioritise a daily workload in a demanding environment
• Have a proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision making skills
• Demonstrate a professional level of both verbal and written communication skills
• Possess strong MS Office suite skills
• Have exceptional typing skills (minimum 65wpm) with a high level of accuracy
• Be competent with dictation software
Your success in this role will depend on your ability to demonstrate a dynamic work approach, be self-sufficient, display discretion and be flexible to meet the needs of the business. This full time role would suit a confident and ambitious candidate, seeking variety within a market-leading organisation.
Applications for this position close at 5pm on Friday the 13th of September. To apply, please submit a cover letter outlining your relevant experience along with a current resume to:
Best Match Recruitment
PLEASE NOTE: All enquiries and applications must be addressed to Best Match Recruitment.
No contact should be made to Lee Property Valuers & Advisors.