Temporary position with possibility of permanent employment
We are urgently seeking a suitably experienced Excavator Operator to assist our client who provides services in the residential, commercial and industrial building sectors. With the majority of the work to be undertaken in the vicinity of Warragul, you must also be prepared to work elsewhere when required, be able to commit to 40+ hours per week and be available for an immediate start.
Your duties will include:
• Operating an excavator
• General labouring if/when required such as assisting with concreting, operating hand tools etc
To be successful, we are on the lookout for candidates that match the following:
• Proven experience with excavators ranging from 3.5 – 25 tonne
• Have an excavator licence
• Hold a white/red card
• Are willing to undertake drug/alcohol testing
• Are willing to complete a pre-employment medical
• Demonstrate a fantastic work ethic, taking pride in the quality of your work
Whilst the majority of the work will be machinery operations, you must also be prepared to jump on the tools when needed. Please note that this is a temporary role to commence, but permanent employment may be offered to the ideal candidate.
So, if you meet the above criteria, please forward your resume without delay to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT