Are you a current Duty Manager stuck where you are as there is no room for advancement?
OR maybe you are a Department Manager and are wanting to take the next step in your career?
Then this might be the role for you!
Michael’s SUPA IGA Supermarket is one of those businesses that both the staff and the local community are proud to be involved with. This family owned independent supermarket has been nationally recognised for its overall excellence.
Based in Korumburra, they are now seeking an experienced Duty Manager to work a Sunday through to Thursday roster with flexible availabilities from 6.00am to 10.00pm.
Your key responsibilities include:
• Running the store on a Sunday
• Staff supervision and delegation of tasks
• Ensuring exceptional customer service is upheld at all times
• Assisting store managers
• Maintaining store presentation
• Closure of store and end of day cash checking
• Routing sales productivity reports
To be the successful applicant you will:
• Have previous experience as a duty manager in a supermarket OR
• Have previous experience as a department manager in a supermarket
• Demonstrate excellent leadership skills
• Be self-motivated, energetic and assertive
• Display exceptional customer service skills
In return for your efforts and whilst working alongside a dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to grow within the company and move your career to a higher and more senior level.
To express your interest in this role, please submit an application letter and your resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT
(03) 5622 0986