Our client is flexible with their requirements for this role – you might be a qualified Diesel Mechanic or you might be a 3rd/4th year apprentice Diesel Mechanic. What our client isn’t flexible with is the standard of your work! So if you believe you are an excellent Diesel Mechanic in terms of agricultural machinery, then please read on.
Based in Warragul, your responsibilities will include:
• Servicing agricultural machinery
• Breakdown maintenance of agricultural machinery
• Pre-delivery service and accessory fitting to tractors and machinery
• Travelling to customers premises when required to undertake service work
• Assisting spare parts staff with ordering
• Participation in field days, demo days and after hours functions
Only Diesel Mechanics who have proven experience with agricultural machinery or earthmoving machinery will be considered. A manual driver’s licence is essential, and a forklift licence or HR truck licence will be advantageous. Due to the technology involved with today’s farming machinery, candidates must also be computer literate. It is a requirement that applicants be prepared to work Saturdays when rostered and there is also an on-call roster.
The benefits of this role are many. You will be working with a multi award winning company that has been in business for 70 years and represents some of the best brands in the world. So if you would like to join a team who are passionate about what they do, then please submit your resume outlining your relevant experience to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT
PO Box 287, Warragul 3820