Our client is an independent grocer located in the Goulburn Valley and is on the hunt for an experienced and highly motivated Deli Manager. You must be obsessed with success as there is no upper limit to how much you can succeed with this business.
Working on an alternating roster including every second Saturday and some public holidays, your duties will include:
• Working in the Deli Department to deliver excellent quality and service standards
• Ensuring cleaning schedules are maintained
• Maintaining store pricing and ticketing
• Leading and developing a team
• Achieving sales, gross profits and wage control targets
• Controlling shrinkage and completing monthly stocktakes
• Maintaining the department invoicing and clerical procedures
• Controlling the ordering of stock
• Maintaining the appearance and layout of the department
To be successful for this role you must have a minimum 2 years of deli management experience in a supermarket setting and have experience in a high volume sales environment. Deli and fresh seafood experience is also a must.
In return for your efforts, there is the possibility of future opportunities for career development and advancement.
So, if you want to work for a business that gives back to its local community, then please attach an application letter highlighting your relevant experience along with a current resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT
(03) 5622 0986