Located in Warragul, our client is offering a unique opportunity to join their committed team in delivering exceptional service to their worldwide clientele.
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager, the successful candidate will be in an extremely diverse role which requires a strong work ethic and an eye for detail.
For the right candidate, the client is willing to invest in your future development and train you on the advanced intricacies of their business.
You will be responsible for:
• Customer service
• International Shipping
• Office administration duties
Experience/Personal Qualities required:
• Three years’ experience within administration/senior administration roles
• Excellent written skills – including spelling and grammar
• Be a problem solver with a solution based mindset
• Experience with Microsoft Office, (SAP Business One Software advantageous but not essential)
• A team player with the ability to work autonomously whilst delivering quality outcomes
• Ability to identify issues, research and comprehend industry guidelines and propose and/or apply solutions
In addition, if your experience reaches to logistics (international – export/import) with international procedures such as INCOterms and Customs requirements these skills will be held in high regard.
The above is only a snapshot on what this role involves. Based on the diversity of the role and requirements, our client is offering a compelling package for the right candidate.
This is a great opportunity to make your mark with a market leading family owned and run local business. A position description is available by emailing email@example.com or calling 5622 0986.
If you feel you are the right person for the role please submit a cover letter outlining your experience and resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT