You only need to read the reviews of Kingbuilt Homes to understand how highly regarded they are! They are a local success story because of the service they provide to those looking to build a quality home. It is their professionalism, their genuine care and their attention to detail that sets them apart from their competitors and it is these same traits that we are looking for in a Contracts Administrator to join their team.
Based in their head office in Moe, your responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring client specifications and relevant variations are updated throughout the building process
• Keeping all project schedules updated
• Ordering trades and materials as per the schedule
• Creating and costing variations
• Organising final walk throughs and hand over dates with Construction Supervisor and client
• Ensuring all necessary paperwork is completed within required timeframes for each project
To be a strong contender for this role you will have a background in construction administration. You will be highly organised with the added ability to read and interpret plans. One of your key competencies is your attention to detail and you have an innate ability to juggle multiple projects within allocated deadlines.
So if you are excited by the challenge that this role offers and have the experience that we are seeking, then we would love to see your application. Please submit your current resume and an application letter highlighting your relevant experience to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT
Please note: All enquiries and applications must be directed to Best Match Recruitment.