ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client has been operating within the Latrobe Valley for 40 years and are industry leaders across South East Victoria. They are now seeking a highly driven and motivated Client Services Administrator to work within their diverse and talented customer service team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in Traralgon and reporting to the Operations Manager this full-time role will require you to:
• Exhibit a customer first mentality
• Have proven experience in report drafting taking into account many variables
• Display excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
• Possess strong problem-solving capabilities and the ability to prioritise a high-volume workload within competing deadlines
• Coordinate work allocation for the field staff, consequently optimising service delivery in the field and maximising overall company efficiencies
• Be knowledgeable within the regional property market, both domestic and commercial
• Demonstrate a high level of computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office, databases and/or CRM
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
The successful candidate will display maturity, professionalism, efficiency, enthusiasm and a desire to optimise service delivery. In addition, you will be highly organised, efficient and proactive in managing your own workload whilst providing support to field staff will ensure you succeed in this role. You will possess proven experience within the professional services industry and you will take immense pride in your attention to detail.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Along with varied duties and challenges, our client offers great opportunities for career advancement and a positive and friendly work environment, working with the best of the best in a market-leading practice.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, please submit a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience for the role, along with a current resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT