Latrobe Valley Enterprises (LVE) is a not for profit company with a network of commercially viable businesses that provides employment opportunities for people disadvantaged by disability. Training, practical experience and employment support are provided in order to enable their employees to gain valuable work skills. A rewarding opportunity is now available for a Chief Executive Officer to spearhead the performance and development of the organisation and its diverse workforce.
Every aspect of this role offers challenge and opportunity. Working with the board your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Leading and managing the organisation in accordance with the strategic direction
• Overseeing design, marketing, promotion, delivery and quality of LVE products and services
• Financial management including budget reviews and recommendations
• Implementation and regulation of company policies and procedures
• Ensuring compliance of all regulatory requirements
• Developing and nurturing a positive team culture
• Serving as the external spokesperson and principal liaison
• Researching and sourcing available funding opportunities
To be successful for this role it is essential that you have proven senior management experience. You will demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to lead others whilst developing their skills. Your business acumen and strategic vision will be two key attributes that will assist LVE to its next stage of sustainable growth. Strong financial management is crucial as is your experience with organisational governance. Familiarity with the NDIS will be looked upon favourably.
The benefits of this role are many! On offer is the opportunity to guide this remarkable organisation utilising your dedicated leadership. The salary will reward you for your drive and focus however the self-satisfaction from helping LVE deliver services to the local community and make a difference to the lives of others will be even more satisfying.
To apply, please contact our office on (03) 5622 0986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a position description. Applications close at 9am, Tuesday 21st of May and must address the Key Selection Criteria. Please submit your resume and responses to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT
All enquiries and applications must be made to Best Match Recruitment.
Please do not contact LVE.