Michael’s SUPA IGA Leongatha is a locally owned and operated independent supermarket that has been nationally recognised for its overall excellence, winning Victorian and Australian SUPA IGA store of the year.
They are interested in hearing from candidates that are:
• A fully qualified Butcher OR
• An apprentice Butcher (minimum of two years’ experience)
To be the successful applicant you will:
• Have supermarket meat department and/or speciality butcher shop experience
• Be able to communicate effectively with customers and staff
• Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and show initiative
• Be well-groomed, well presented and portray a positive attitude
• Abide by company policies and procedures at all times
This role may involve a rotating roster so you must have the availability to work every 2nd Saturday and some public holidays.
Award wage or salary position is on offer for the right candidate.
So maybe you want to work in a more dynamic team environment or are interested in moving your career to a higher level. Whatever the case, we want to hear from you!
Please send your resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT
PO Box 287, Warragul VIC 3820