Mt Baw Baw Alpine Resort is Melbourne’s closest downhill ski resort and is located only one hour from the heart of Gippsland.
As they prepare for the impending white season, the Resort is seeking an experienced Building Maintenance Technician to start as soon as possible for a three-month contract.
This temporary role involves full-time hours and there may be the chance of ongoing employment for the successful applicant. Your work week will run from Monday to Friday and accommodation will also be provided so that you can fully enjoy this beautiful location and all it has to offer.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the maintenance, refurbishment and upkeep of all buildings and assets throughout the resort. You will assist with responding to maintenance issues as they arise as well as assisting to produce a proactive maintenance schedule.
Your duties will also include:
• Inspections of building infrastructure, equipment, systems and appliances
• General outdoor maintenance including signage and landscaping
• Procurement of goods, services, materials and equipment
• Providing support and provision for car park and snow-clearing operations
• Reporting and log book maintenance
• Adhering to OH&S standards
To be considered for this role, you will possess:
• Trade qualification in building services eg. carpenter/plumber/electrical/builder/cabinet maker is desirable
• Knowledge of basic hand and power tools
• Ability to read civil drawings an advantage
• Project and contract experience
• Current driver’s licence (manual preferred)
• MR truck license advantageous (and could secure further employment opportunities)
For further information or to obtain the Position Description, please contact Best Match Recruitment on (03) 5622 0986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for this adventure like no other, including the chance to stay on the mountain, please don’t delay in submitting your resume to:
Best Match Recruitment