Established for over 30 years, our client is a local success story providing professional services across all corners of Gippsland. Committed to exceeding all expectations, it is their professional and efficient service that sets them apart from their competitors. They are renowned for their enthusiasm, results and commitment and are now seeking an Administrative Support Officer with the same values.
Based in Traralgon, your key responsibilities in this full time role will be:
• Data entry and administrative support
• Monitoring and maintenance of client management software ensuring that requests are actioned within allocated timeframes
• Preparation and typing of reports and other documentation
• Client liaison in a prompt and professional manner
• Working closely with the team in order to achieve desired results within allocated timeframes
Without a doubt your attention to detail, time management, customer service and initiative will be amongst your key strengths and you must have exceptional communication skills. So if you believe you possess all of these attributes along with strong knowledge of MS Office then we welcome an application from you.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Please submit an application letter highlighting your relevant experience for this role along with a current resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT