Think you have what it takes to be a customer service superstar?
Are you ready to kick-start your professional career with a local award-winning real estate agency?
Our client is an industry leader who has a unique opportunity for an Administration Trainee committed to delivering high quality service in a dynamic environment. As an administrator, you will act as the face of the business, and you will receive first class support and training to excel in this highly sought-after field.
Based in Warragul, your traineeship will place you as the first point of contact with clients and guests and your responsibilities will include:
• Delivering a high level of customer service, welcoming clients and guests
• Answering the phone and directing enquiries
• Updating and maintaining the company database and files
• General administrative duties
• Supporting the office and sales staff
Your personable demeanour and professional presentation will be an asset to this role, and the ideal candidate will possess:
• Initiative, enthusiasm and a genuine passion for customer service
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• The ability to multitask, organise and prioritise your workload
• Outstanding problem solving abilities
• A high level of computer literacy, particularly with Microsoft Office Suite
• An understanding of the importance of building long lasting business relationships
This is a traineeship role and therefore traineeship wages will apply. Candidates must be available to work 9:00am – 5:30pm Tuesday to Friday, and 9:00am – 4:00pm on Saturdays. Upon successful completion of the traineeship (obtained within 12 – 18 months) you will be awarded a Certificate IV in Business Administration.
If you are looking for a fun, fresh opportunity to work for an employer who values your contribution and will invest in your career, don’t hesitate in submitting an application letter detailing why you would be a good fit for this role, along with a current resume, to:
Best Match Recruitment
Please note: Applicants who have obtained an equivalent or higher qualification in the last seven years will not be eligible for the traineeship and will therefore not be considered for this role.