FULL TIME ROLE, TEMP TO PERM POSSIBILITY
BASED IN MORWELL WITH AN ASAP START
Our client is a well-known local organisation and they now require an Administration and Payroll Officer to assist their team.
Reporting to the General Manager Corporate, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Processing timesheets and pay runs fortnightly within XERO Payroll
• Ensuring submissions are submitted and approved on time
• Government data/systems administration
• Administrative support as need by and directed by management
• General administration duties, e.g. filing, office stationery & amenities stock control
• Customer service via phone and face to face
Your work is approximately made up of 20% payroll and 80% administration. To be successful for this role it is vital that you have:
• Payroll systems administration experience
• Proficient skills in XERO software
• Advanced skillset in the Microsoft Office applications
Any experience in Government funding’s and claims (e.g. NDIS, FOFMS) would be advantageous but not essential.
Your strong understanding of payroll and administration processes along with your willingness to help others will be key attributes of yours. You will also understand the importance of confidentiality and will have the ability to meet deadlines whilst juggling multiple tasks.
The hours for the role are full time Monday to Friday, 8am to 4.30pm, with the possibility of a permanent role at the end of the assignment. You will have the opportunity to become a part of a successful business that makes a real difference to the local community.
Due to the urgency of this role, please submit your current resume without delay to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT