Are you looking to enjoy a work-life balance in the beautiful heart of Gippsland?
Perhaps you want to escape the city and bring your financial acumen to regional Victoria?
Steeline Gippsland is renowned for supplying the local trade industry with exceptional products and service. Due to the sustained growth and business demand locally in Traralgon, the Steeline Gippsland group is anticipating an exciting future and is seeking an experienced Accountant to grow with their multiple companies.
Reporting to an external accounting firm and the business owners directly, your responsibilities will include:
• Processing payroll, including superannuation and WorkCover
• Managing creditors and debtors
• Monitoring fuel accounts
• Cash control, pricing strategy, budgeting and job costing
• Financial reporting, reconciliation and BAS preparation
• Coordinating intercompany loans and transactions
• Working with Micronet, Reckon and MYOB
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a similar role and, in return, our client can offer:
• The opportunity for growth and career progression
• Support of personal and professional development
• An exciting opportunity to utilise your accounting skills
• An attractive salary package
Traralgon is one of the jewels of Gippsland; a thriving hub with wide, tree-lined streets, exceptional schools and affordable real estate! If you have ever thought about escaping the city for a tree-change, NOW is the time!
Applications must submit a cover letter detailing why you should be considered for this role, along with a copy of your current resume to:
BEST MATCH RECRUITMENT