If you thrive on getting results and are looking for a varied and dynamic part time role of approximately 10 hours per week, this could be the opportunity for you!
Our client, based in Warragul, runs a home-based creative digital empire and due to business growth they are seeking a trustworthy and energetic Second Assistant/Runner with a strong work ethic who can assist with their ever-evolving needs.
Given the nature of the media industry, and the schedule of this busy family, you will be confident, energetic and able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Your duties will be all-reaching but will initially include;
• Assisting the current Executive/Personal Assistant in anticipating the needs of the creative team and household and being able to deliver support for various activities, projects and events in terms of logistics, setting-up and packing-up, cleaning and supervising the agency cleaning staff
• Running errands, purchasing and procurement for the business and household, picking up and delivering items, accepting deliveries and generally keeping the house fully stocked with groceries and other necessities
• Filling in as necessary to allow the Executive/Personal Assistant to focus on higher-level administration tasks
• Basic cleaning, tidying and organising – although this is not a cleaning role, you will be working alongside the agency cleaners and, at times, directing their daily tasks
As a hard-working, flexible and motivated individual, you will possess;
• A professional and personable demeanour with an ability to be enthusiastic, energetic and approachable
• Physical fitness and the willingness to roll up your sleeves to get done what needs to be done!
• A high level of initiative, an eye for detail, great organisational skills and the ability to problem-solve
• A desire to work hard, be efficient, and take pride in getting things done quickly
• A current driver’s license and confidence in driving a company vehicle (auto), with trailer at times
Your schedule will initially be set at 10 hours per week, working 9:00am – 2:00pm on Mondays and Thursdays, but growing business needs may offer the opportunity for additional hours in the future.
Applications for this position close at 5pm on Friday the 13th of September. If this newly-created Second Assistant/Runner role in a fast-moving environment where a regular to-do list is anything but the norm appeals to you, please don’t delay in submitting your resume with a cover letter outlining why you would be the best person for the job to:
Best Match Recruitment